Registered Agent Service in Wyoming
As a full-service Wyoming business center, we’re dedicated to providing premium registered agent services to businesses throughout Wyoming. For $50 a year, we’ll serve as your Wyoming registered agent and receive any service of process (notice of a lawsuit), official mail, or notifications from the state on behalf of your Wyoming LLC or corporation. We forward every notification to your secure, online account and alert you within minutes of receiving any notice.
Wyoming Registered Agent Service Overview:
When you order Wyoming registered agent service, you get:
- A real, commercial Wyoming registered agent. We don’t pass you off to an affiliate or forwarding hub. We scan every document from our Wyoming office.
- A secure, online account where you can receive and review every service of process, notice, or official letter we receive on behalf of your Wyoming LLC or corporation.
- Annual report reminders. When your Wyoming annual report is due, you’ll know about it.
- Privacy. As your Wyoming registered agent, we know privacy is important. That’s why we let you use our address on your filings to keep your personal information private.
- Access to a fantastic Wyoming mail forwarding plan.
What do Wyoming registered agents do?
A Wyoming registered agent accepts service of process and official notices from the state on behalf of your Wyoming LLC or corporation. When you create a business entity, the LLC or corporation, in a way, becomes a living entity, but there’s no way to communicate with one—that’s why Wyoming state law requires all business entities to have a registered agent. Wyoming registered agents act as an official line of communication for business entities in Wyoming. A registered agent is a business’ official point of contact.
Wyoming registered agent requirements
According to W.S 17-16-501, a registered agent in Wyoming must meet the following requirements:
- If an individual, a Wyoming registered agent must be at least 18 years of age
- The registered agent must be available to accept service of process during normal business hours.
- Your Wyoming registered agent must register as a commercial registered agent in Wyoming if acting as a registered agent for more than 10 entities.
- Must sign a registered agent consent form and submit it to the Wyoming Secretary of State prior to officially serving as an entity’s registered agent.
- Must maintain a physical address in the state where a process server can deliver lawsuits and official mail can be accepted. No P.O. boxes.
- The registered agent must keep on hand: names and address and business telephone number of the represented business entity’s contact; names and addresses of a corporation’s directors and officers; or an LLC’s managers or managing partners (not members and none of the information is filed publicly). If they don’t keep this information on hand, Wyoming registered agents could face steep fines and penalties.
Who needs a Wyoming registered agent?
If you incorporate in Wyoming or form any other type of business entity (LP, LLP, LLC, etc.) that is registered with the Wyoming Secretary of State.
Is Wyoming registered agent service part of our Wyoming mail forwarding service?
No. If you hire us for Wyoming mail forwarding, it does not mean you’ve hired us as your registered agent. They are two different services. If you hire us for both services, items we receive as your registered agent do not count against your mail forwarding item yearly totals.
How do I change my Wyoming registered agent?
Changing your registered agent in Wyoming is simple.
- Hire us as your Wyoming registered agent and we’ll take care of the rest.
Appoint your new registered agent.
Submit the Change of Registered Agent form to the Wyoming Secretary of State.
It will take the secretary of state about two days to complete your change of agent filing. There is no fee to change registered agents in Wyoming.
Why appoint us as your Wyoming registered agent?
We’re not only offer fast, efficient, inexpensive, and professional service, but we’re the go-to source for business services in Wyoming. We can form your LLC or corporation, serve as your registered agent, receive your mail, and provide you with a virtual office. We do it all, and we’re good at it.