In the following agreement, Wyoming Mail Forwarding LLC is sometimes referred to as “we” or “us.” The client will sometimes be referred to as “you.”
As a company policy, Wyoming Mail Forwarding LLC does not store a client’s financial or credit card information. We also do not sell any information to any third party for solicitation or any other reason. However, some services may be fulfilled by a third party company.
We offer multiple services and the agreement below only pertains to the services ordered by the client.
- Registered Agent Service:
If you’ve ordered registered agent service from Wyoming Mail Forwarding LLC, you are agreeing to allow Wyoming Mail Forwarding LLC to accept service of process on your business’ behalf. You also agree to provide all information necessary for Wyoming Mail Forwarding LLC to comply with Wyoming state laws and commercial registered agent requirements (W.S. 17-28-107); basic requirements are that your provide us your company’s contact information and a complete director/manager roster. At the end of one calendar year starting and ending on the day you order service, Wyoming Mail Forwarding LLC will send you an invoice for the next year of service for which you will be responsible for paying. In order to cancel service, we request a 30 day notice. If you do not notify us 30 days before the end of service, you will be responsible for paying the next invoice. In compliance with this agreement Wyoming Mail Forwarding LLC will provide tools in your online account to securely store your company’s information. When we accept service of process on your behalf we will notify you via email and upload all documents received on your behalf to your online account. All documents received on your business’ behalf will be available for viewing for as long as we serve as your registered agent.
- Company Formation Services:
If you hire Wyoming Mail Forwarding LLC for company formation services, you are agreeing to provide us, truthfully, with the company information required. Wyoming Mail Forwarding LLC agrees to complete you business formation in accordance with Wyoming statutes as fast as possible. Wyoming Mail Forwarding also agrees to complete your formation paperwork within 1 business day. We are not liable for state filing times. You will be notified through email and your online account when your business formation has been completed.
- Wyoming Mail Forwarding
We offer various mail forwarding plans, and the agreement only pertains to the service you order. Wyoming mail forwarding agrees to accept and forward all mail we receive on your company’s behalf; each plan has a mailing item limit and mail received once a client passes the limit of their plan will either be held and forwarded at a later date in accordance with the client’s plan or forwarded at a per item rate of $5 per item (decision whether to hold or forward will be based on client’s preference). Mail will be opened and scanned or the front of the envelope will be scanned and the item forwarded unopened depending on client’s plan and preferences. Invoices for plans will be issued 30 days prior to the next billing session. To cancel, client agrees to provide Wyoming Mail Forwarding LLC at least 30 days notice and agree to pay all applicable invoices.
- Monthly Auto-Pay Election
Wyoming Mail Forwarding LLC allows you to opt for an annual automatic payment feature for our Business Compliance and Registered Agent Services. Customers enrolling in our Virtual Office services must enroll in monthly automatic payments. All users that opt-in for auto-payment must provide Wyoming Mail Forwarding LLC with valid and updated credit card information and when doing so authorize Wyoming Mail Forwarding LLC to charge such credit card for all purchased services and applicable fees that come about during the duration of all initial service terms, and any following renewal term(s).
Specifics Regarding Auto-Pay Features
- All auto-payments will be charged to the credit/debit card on file for the business entity or person. It is the responsibility of the user to keep their card information current and valid or possibly be subject the stipulations outlined below.
- All auto-payment charges will be preceded by a notification to your online account notifying the user of the impending charge at least 3 days before the charge date.
- Annual renewals will be automatically charged for one year after the initial charge date unless services are canceled or Auto-pay is opted out of within five days of the next charge date.
- Virtual Office subscribers must use our auto-payment feature and all accounts will be charged every 30 days following the initial charge.
- All Auto-Payments services must be canceled at least 3 days before the next charge date to avoid paying for the next month of subscription service, or year of annual service. All cancellations are handled through the user’s online account for security purposes.
- Annual auto-pay charges that fail to process will be rendered an unpaid invoice in the user’s online account and subject to all fees and procedures outlined in this agreement.
- Subscription or monthly auto-pay charges that fail to process will result in the immediate suspension, and probable cancellation of all Virtual Office services and features.
No matter the plan or service ordered, client agrees that Wyoming Mail Forwarding LLC’s liability, financial or otherwise, is limited only to the fees paid to Wyoming Mail Forwarding LLC.